Monday, October 5, 2009

kevin george

illustrator - designer - storyteller
bigskyworld@hotmail.com

These days I'm busy working on
my own projects,which is lotsa fun .. and I do illustrations for
" special " clients.

Most of my work is directed to childrens illustration. I'll add more corporate soon.

As a creative thinker, I can bring ideas to the table for discussion, if required. I especially like humor in design. Enjoy your visit to
" kevingeorge-design "

need a special character
.Like what you see, but need a special character for your purpose ?
We will work with you to achieve maximum effect for you product.contact  - bigskyworld@hotmail.com


This site is by invitation only. 
It is not set to "open" for the search engines.
copyright.2009 bigskyworld.all rights reseved

No comments:

Post a Comment